Flipkart

Friday, November 11, 2016

Doctor Strange

It’s been 7 days since doctor strange has released and I have spent 3 of those evenings in a theater. You will ask, is it that good or I am just crazy , honestly it’s a bit of both.
doctor-strange-movie-mordo-and-strange-bannerDoctor Strange is a Superhero film, it is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). The film is directed by Scott Derrickson(known for directing horror movies) and stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams, Benedict Wong, Mads Mikkelsen, and Tilda Swinton. doctor_strange_2016-hdDoctor Strange is story of a magician, who jumps into a magical cauldron unknowingly. Benedict Cumberbatch loves playing intellectual characters he just has to be a know it all, even if it’s an animated character case in point Penguins of Madagascar. It’s sort of the same character here in the beginning, but it all changes as the movie picks up the pace.
tilda-swinton-doctor-strangeDr Strange brings an exciting level of humor, if I have to compare it to a marvel movie it’s kind of like Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy. I never read any Doctor Strange comics and if I am not mistaken, he has never been featured in any animated movies either but that didn’t affect my enjoyment of the movie. null I am sort of tired of World Threatening situations in movies, it inflates the movie and don’t let it breath, but it makes sense in Dr Strange as he is the protector of the Multiverse. I will end this with, I will be disappointed in this movie doesn’t win the Academy Award for best Special effects, it’s a visual treat.

Comments

comments powered by Disqus