Flipkart

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction

Since the last Transformer movie my opinion about movies has changed, it turns now I hate explosions Thank you Michael Bay, you opened my eyes. Transformers: Age of Extinction or Transformers 4 has a different cast but the same plot points, government hiding and screwing the transformers and Transformers rebelling.



The only good thing about this movie is Mark Wahlberg, its not like his character was interesting enough so we would care for him but he was actually involved in the fighting which made him a valuable asset for the Autobots.

Stanley Tucci, I don't know why he agreed to do this movie, my guess is Pay Check. I will be honest I haven't seen him in so many movies but which ever I saw he always stood out for me except in the case of Jack the Giant Slayerthat movie was just awful. He is just a Michael Bay character replacing Agent Simons in a way.



This movie takes place 5 years after the last Transformers Movie and Humans are successfully killing Transformers. Optimus and Bumblebee are in hiding, later they are joined by 3 new team members, who are as pointless as the rest of the movie.



This movie is too much complicated, there is a bounty hunter hunting Optimus, dinosaurs were killed by aliens, humans are making Transformers, Mark Wahlberg can't pay his mortgage and I am writing this listening to the theme of Pacific Rim, this movie is a mess!!!



I understand why Bay makes this kind of movie(awful movie) cause most of the audience dig this kind of movies and makes a lot of money for the studio and movies like John Cater and Pacific Rim suffer.

Comments

comments powered by Disqus